Release Date: 2016-02-19
Installation Package (32 bit version)
Supported Platforms: Windows 8.x, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Version updates and fixes:
- When showing context menu in script editor above a string containing known plug-in name, it provides an option to get help for that plug-in directly from the editor.
- Sandbox settings are extended to provide an option, which allows dropping video frames if video processing graph takes too much time (if video processing thread is still busy when new frames arrive from video source).
- The Video Processing Information tool is extended to report number of delayed or dropped video frames.
- Fixed the issue when application fails to load any plug-in modules, when started from a path containing Unicode characters.
- Fixed plug-ins' property editor so it handles Unicode characters used in string properties.
- Allowed usage of Unicode characters for naming and describing project objects.
- Updated script editor so it allows Unicode characters in code comments and in strings.
- Added support of Image Importing and Image Exporting plug-ins.
- Fixed the issue with restoring windows' position on a screen configured to be on the left side of the main desktop screen.
Updates and fixes for the modules included into the package:
- Lua Scripting Engine 1.0.1
- Scripting engine fixes:
- Added SCRIPTING_API_REVISION global variable, which reports API revision, so scripts could check it and raise an error if API revision does not match expectations. Current API revision is set to 2.
- New APIs added:
- Image:Clone() - clones an images.
- Image:GetSubImage() - gets sub image of the specified size.
- Image:PutImage() - puts an image into the specified image at the specified location.
- Image:Release() - releases reference to the image, so it can be disposed.
- Image:Release() - releases reference to the plug-in, so it can be disposed.
- Added check for number of parameters to all exposed APIs - calls will fail if number of passed parameters is not equal to expected value.
- Extended the list of registered Lua libraries to: table, math, os, string, io, bit32.
- Lua Scripting plug-in fixes:
- Added property which allows controlling frequency of forced Garbage Collection cycles.
- Documented API of Image Importing and Image Exporting plug-ins.
- Documented Host.Name() and Host.Version() APIs.
- Applied fix to Lua library, so it is possible to load scripts from folders containing Unicode characters.
- Standard Image Processing 1.0.3
- Enabled and documented "Grayscale To RGB" ("GrayscaleToRgb" for scripting) plug-in.
New modules added into the package:
- Added "JPEG Format Handler" module, which contains "JPEG Exporter" ("JpegExporter" for scripting) and "JPEG Importer" ("JpegImporter" for scripting) plug-ins.
- Added "PNG Format Handler" module, which contains "PNG Exporter" ("PngExporter" for scripting) and "PNG Importer" ("PngImporter" for scripting) plug-ins.
Previous version: 1.2.0